Geared for those athletes that are serious about excelling in volleyball. Players in the Elite program may have aspirations to play volleyball at the collegiate level and/or may want train and compete at the highest level possible. The season runs from late November to late June. Practice will be 2-3 days per week depending on team and age level. Teams will compete in the Great Lakes Power League. Teams will travel to one or more National level tournaments and will compete at one or more Year-End National Championship Tournaments. See the Informational Meeting packet for more details.
Geared towards those multi-sport athletes that still want to maintain their volleyball skills and compete in the club volleyball environment. Season will run from December to late March. Practices will be 2 days per week. Teams will compete in the Central Division Tournaments in Bloomington and possibly other local tournaments. See the Informational Meeting packet for more details.
2017-18 High School Informational Meeting (Optional)
- October 22nd @ 7:00 PM
2017-18 Expansion Program Tryouts/Dates
- Tryouts - November 5th
- 15U: 8:00 AM - Sign In, 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM - Tryout
- 16U-18U: 12:00 PM - Sign In, 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM - Tryout
- 2017-18 Mandatory Expansion Parent/Player Meetings
- All new Expansion players and all 15U Expansion players - Monday, November 13th @ 5:30 PM
- All Returning 16U-18U Expansion Players - Tuesday, Nov. 14th @ 5:30 PM
2017-18 Elite Program Tryouts/Dates
- Tryouts - November 12th (Also make-up Expansion tryout)
- 16U-18U - 8:00 AM - Sign In, 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM - Tryout
- 15U -1:00 PM - Sign In, 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM - Tryout
- 2017-18 Mandatory Elite Parent/Player Meetings
- New/15U Elite Players - Wednesday, November 15th @ 5:30PM
- Returning 16U-18U Elite Players - Thursday, November 16th @ 5:30PM
Note: 15U- 9th Grade, 16U-10th Grade, 17U-11th Grade, 18U-12th Grade
Tryout Registration Instructions:
- Please DO NOT wait until the last minute when registering. We will be making our lists the Saturday prior to the tryout to prepare for Sunday. Waiting until the last minute could cause issues.
- If you already have an AllPlayers.com account and have registered for prior programs you NEED TO MAKE SURE YOUR DAUGHTER'S GRADE IS CORRECT. While the system should require you to enter it again, please check to be sure it is correct.
1) Create an AllPlayers.com login and account. If you have already done this, you can go to Step 2. To create an account, simply go to the tryout registration link below and click “Register for this Group”. When asked if you have an AllPlayers.com login, you can select “No” and create one. Once you have created your account, you then must go back and start over by clicking the tryout registration link from this page or from our website on the tryout page.
NOTE: CREATING THE ALLPLAYERS.COM LOGIN DOES NOT REGISTER YOU FOR ANYTHING. IT ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO ACCESS THE REGISTRATION SYSTEM TO REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS.
2) Register for tryouts. To register for tryouts go to the ILLINI ELITE STORE and select ELITE or EXPANSION. Follow the instructions on that page. If you have a previous AllPlayers.com login, please be sure to check your player’s grade. The system should require you to input this even if you have registered before.
3) After registering for tryouts, you must go back and complete the JVA player forms online. This process now occurs through SportsEngine.com. If you do not already have an account, please follow the steps below to register. The direct link to complete the JVA forms is: ILLINI ELITE 2017-18 JVA PLAYER FORMS.
- · Step 1- Select “sign up” on the page the link brings you to.
- · Step 2- Enter your information with a valid e-mail.
- · Step 3- Activate your account through the e-mail you receive at the address you entered and select “continue”.
- · Step 4- When it asks “who are you registering?”, select a “new player.”
- · Step 5- Enter all of your player’s information. When you get to the section that asks for “Organization”, enter “Illini Elite” for “Organization” AND “Team”. For the club, select “Illini Elite VBC” from the drop down list.
- · Step 6- Enter parent information.
- · Step 7- Enter information for waiver, emergency contact, and medical information.
- · Step 8- Select Review and if the information is all correct, select submit.
Each season, there are parents/players who do one or the other, but not both. Please be sure to check that you have completed both the Tryout Registration AND the JVA Player Forms.
For those who have not played at Illini Elite in the past - we will once again be a JVA (Junior Volleyball Association) and AAU club so you will NOT have to register and pay for a USA Volleyball membership in order to tryout and participate at Illini Elite. Again this year, all tryout registration and JVA Release/Liability and Medical forms must be completed online. Please be sure to read the instructions in order to complete your registration.
***The updated Info Packet has been posted below**